Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Epic Fail

Definition of the word "lazy" =  Unwilling to work or use energy

Today, being the lazy me, i did not want to walk down for food so i decided to cook. Well, it is not like what you think it is, i cooked Instant Porridge ( My mum bought it for me for fun ).
FYI, I do not know how to cook. Cooking and me are not best friend, we are NONO friends. The only thing i know is instant cooking,. Well, it is easy, you just have to follow the steps :D *EASY* ( I seriously need to go for cooking lessons )


How To Prepare :
1. Empty MAGGI Rice Porridge into a saucepan
2. Add 600ml of water. Stir well, cover saucepan and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat to low, partially open lid and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.


HAHA! WHY DID I EVEN BLOG IT OUT ? It is behind every packet .. LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Okay, back to the food. It taste .... ugh~ i cannot tell how it taste like, you have to try it on your own :P Nice or not i still have to eat in order to SURVIVE D: 
To cut the story short, home cooked food is still the best la. There is nothing in my porridge :'( like seriously nothing! Thank God i can taste chicken in it. DUH~ HELLO? It is a chicken flavor porridge. 


Well, moral story of the day,
APPRECIATE HOME COOKED FOOD 



Help me click me nuffnang. KThxBye 

No comments:

Post a Comment