Saturday, June 2, 2012

College :)


I had started college for a month, and each time i meet my friends, relatives and church members, the first question they will ask is : How's College ? And i will be like ... : " OkOk la ~ " But actually the answer is .. " DYING " [ =-= ]

Well, college is fun, I guess? I suppose? I think so? I don't know? LOL Still new la 
If you get rid of the assignment part, i think college is awesome :D
You get to meet lots of people, People who have the same interest as you do. 
Studying in college is really, very, seriously different from high school. Not to say about the uniform part :) You can wear WHATEVER YOU WANT, but maybe not in TARC la, kinda restricted :(

Its kind of a culture shock (still experiencing it now), everything is so new, especially the assignments you got to do. We did ask our lecturer about Modal Answers so we could at least refer and this is what the lecturer said : YOU ARE THE MODAL ANSWER , and we were like : OHHHH, CRAP~ 

No doubt its a tough journey, but it is the process which values most :)

One thing which motivates me is My Seniors.
They are the ones who i look up to :) Since they are able to survive why can't i ? *winks~
Well, i count myself fortunate cause i have seniors whom i can count on and i will try my best not to let them down ! 


College Life ? Its not that bad afterall :)

1 comment: