Thursday, August 9, 2012

You're not alone, you never was.

Have you ever felt that even though there are people around you but you feel so lonely inside ?
Have you ever felt the feeling of missing someone so much, knowing that you can't be in contact with them,  enduring the pain and the loneliness in you till you do not know what to do but to just bear with it?


I do, and each time i feel all alone or i miss someone so much that i couldn't bear, there is when i look towards the sky. Cause i know that there is a God who is always there, never once forsaken me. I may feel lonely but i know for sure that i am never once alone. 



You understand, O Lord ;
remember me and care for me.
Jeremiah 15:15

2 comments:

  1. I know how that feels exactly. Nothing people can say can really fill that emptiness, but whenever God speaks it does. This is a song that encourages me a lot. Talks about resting in God's presence, knowing that we are no longer alone. Just wanna share it with you :) Let Him speak to you ;)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQnBvUiAGsI

    ReplyDelete