Monday, July 23, 2012

RBB for dinner!

Well, HELLO! 

Finally i decided to walk out of my condo and eat some real food. I wanted to try The Amazing "Burger Bakar" (which is just located opposite my condo) but i was lazy to cross the road and wait in the loooooooooooong queue so i went to the NEW STALL just right in front of my condo. Which is ..

DANG DANG DANG DANG !




The place wasn't that pack, compare to the one opposite my place. So yeah, i was looking at the menu and guess what ?

I SPOTTED!


THIS!

Yeah, Valentine's.
Since i was eating alone and wanted a companion, instead of calling one, i ate one :) LOL!

I "tapao" the burger cause its kinda weird eating alone and in addition to it, there wasn't place for me to sit.




Say HI to Valentine's :) *YUMS*
Well, it taste quite nice and its very filling. Should come drop by and have a bite. Its in Wangsa Maju. Google and you'll find your way here :)



I covered my face cause i look like some hungry PIG eating .. LaughOutLOUD~
The burger is like HUGE and you gotta open your mouth as HUGE as you can to eat it.
* Imagine that*
:)

Signing off~ oink oink ^00^ 

4 comments:

  1. finally some new post...Nice burger weh! I also wanna try!! Valentines burger!! Looks good...nyum nyum...! xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D can't find anything to talk about ma :) Go try la, then you have something to blog about xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww,u dont have to eat dinner alone ya know..Give me a call la. i'll just head to ur place..I wheel myself to wangsa maju all the time oso. And no worries abt finding seats.I have one all the time...well,for myself at least..hahaha..Next time ajak me la ya...if not i'll say "bo jio!!!" XD

    ReplyDelete