Thursday, May 26, 2011

Forever and always


I want you forever
Forever and always

Through the good and the bad and the ugly
We'll grow old together
Forever and always
And always remember

Whether rich or for poor or for better
We'll still love each other Forever and always
( parachute )

I have no more comment, no matter rain or shine, tears or smile, loved or betrayed, how good things are or how bad things are, lets smile through it :)

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
My life had changed,
And its all because of you

" I LOVE YOU " is the only 3 words that can express my feelings towards you,
Whether you choose to believe it or not, this 3 words are meant to be yours (; ,
As for me, i wont regret, cause i've said those 3 words to the one i love,
What about you? =)
Better say before its too late
We only live life once, remember that !



No comments:

Post a Comment