Friday, July 23, 2010

nobody knows ♥

dear blog,
these few days were like hell to me.
there's so many things in my head until i don't know what and where to start from.
sigh..
feeling so afraid, feeling so scared, feeling so sad, feel like crying every time i think of it .. =(
what's wrong? emotional break down..? i guess so..?
there's lots of questions in my head, but there's no answers.
will they be answered one day? sighs ..

people say frowning uses more energy than smiling, but did they tell you that smiling when you're sad uses even more energy .. =)

i swallowed my tears, i hid my feelings away, i faked a smile, i lied, telling myself that i am okay and everything will be fine.

suddenly i feel that i'm in a world where there's nobody but me.
alone .. tired of thinking, tired of crying, tired of being sad ..

i really wish that 'he' is by my side right now.

although he can't help, but at least i can be comforted in his arms, he can make every sec being with him..happy, he can put a smile on my face and make me feel better.

sighs..
i guess, nobody can help me huh? i know there's one - Jesus. But ... haih~

it is true .. nobody understands .. no one fully does ..

No comments:

Post a Comment