Saturday, July 31, 2010

memories ♥

in every wound there will be a scar ,
and every scar tells a story ,
a story that says 'i survived'




every now and then i'll be taken back to the past in a time machine and there is when the WAR starts .
time had pass and things had already change , but in my mind the memories stay .
i don't understand .. it had already been MONTHSSS after that incident .. why is the pain still there ?
why do i still feel the pain ? the fear ? the .. the .. haih ..
i did accept the fact , i did try to let it go , i did try to forget but why is it still hunting me down ?
i really wish to look back to the past with a smile on my face .. but now ? i didnt know looking back was that painful >3

i'm sick and tired of being disturbed by all these scary feelings .. i had enough !
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. i cant let them ruin my life anymore~!
is it time to stand up and fight for myself .. I WANT MY LIFE BACK !
i had enough of :
- nights where i cry myself to sleep =="
- faking a smile, where ever i go
- lying to myself that i am okay, but i never was
- feeling that indescribable PAIN
- scary thoughts
- emo-ing
- more ..

life is a choice .. and i choose to STOP and END this !!
i cant bear this any longer ..
i'm tired .. physically , emotionally and mentally ..
give me a break .. and SHUT UP stupid thoughts!
i'm 16 and i wanna enjoy my life .. !!!
you have no authority over my life !!!
so get out and get lost from my life !!!!!!!!





A scar that tells ' i survived ' ..



No comments:

Post a Comment