Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Unknown

0416 :D my family and i were invited to my dad's cousin's birthday party in Imperial China at SS15?16?17? not sure. Well i was excited cause you wouldn't know who you're gonna meet there :D maybe some long lost cousin? some cousin whom you never know existed? == *lol*
- reached destination -
Me and both of my cousin bro-s were sited in one particular table, and not for long the table was filled with unfamiliar faces, no further thoughts i assume that they were all my cousins, well somehow my cousins from some part of the family tree .. but sad to say, in the end i was told that in that table only one was related to me ==" the rest were all his church friends .. *jaws drop* ==""
i found out that i have a cousin sis which 2 child :D pretty amazing ? ~.~
...
since we're already in the "ss" area, so why not drop by SNOWFLAKE? :D After the dinner we straight away headed to snowflake, but =( it was packed !!! You have to queue like from KL to puchong =( so sad lar. so we went MacD for supper ^^

yeah~ they were using straws ==

ice creams + french fries = awesome-ness

-next stop-
At first it was just me and my cousins. After sometime my uncles and aunts came in the picture so we went to Taipan, one of the mamak =)


WELL .. thats what i call COMBO supper xD

night life is all about FOOD !!

teehee



No comments:

Post a Comment