Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Especially for you, my friend ;)


I wanna thank God for knowing you,
You were the one who made me smile with those stupid jokes,
The one who made me laugh with those stupid faces,
The one who shuts up and listen to me while everybody is busy talking,
The one who gave me a pat on my shoulder saying,
" take your time, you've done a great job"
The one who irritates me while i'm trying my best to study :P
The one who provides me answer when teacher called my name while i was daydreaming,
The one who gave me those ONE OF A KIND look when i did something stupid,
The one who had always been there for me :)



Everybody can be your friend,
but only a few that would stick to you for the rest of your life,

and those are called true friends ♥



ESPECIALLY FOR YOU, MY FRIEND


lots of love,
Trina ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment