Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I mean what i say.

I wonder where is my prince ... i guess he left his horse here =)

There is a quote saying that after every end is a beginning , after every fullstop is a start of every sentence. Very true , after trials its SPM. I'm glad that trials is gonna end soon but you know what comes after that - SPM. Well, who cares la, i've been studying since standard one till now just to meet this terrible, horrible, vegetable exam. Although i don't think that i am really ready to go for it and score like a pro but i am kinda sick of Malaysian's school life :/ So whatever it takes , just revise like a mad person and END THIS TEST . And also don't forget to pray and ask for God's help , who knows we need a lil miracle in life :D


mind clicking the nuffnang's ads? terima kasih .. love you love you love you love you love you



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol whats my horse doing there and err.. you look so scared like my horse will eat or bite you :P

    ReplyDelete