Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Insecurity

Looking at the people around me and then looking at myself. Why can't i be like them? i asked myself. Well, how could you be like them when everyone is different including you? The biggest problem that i am facing now (i guess its not only me) is comparison. Why can't i just accept the fact that i am me, i am special, i am different? Each time going on facebook, clicking into other people's profile asking myself the same old question, why can't i be like them? maybe just 2-3%? or maybe be exactly like them. WHY?! ;( sometimes this even bring tears to me, i hate comparing but i just won't stop comparing. I admire those who have confidence in themselves cause i have none.

self confidence, please grow.


Nobody is perfect but everybody is different,
nobody is perfect but everybody is special.

There's no point comparing,
God made you the way you are,
and there must be a purpose that you were created that way,
and I believe that, that is what which brings you out from others,
that is what which makes you different,
that is what which made you, YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment