Thursday, March 31, 2011

Forever in my heart =*

Ever since that incident happened,
Nothing made me smile like you do,
Nobody accompanied me like you do,
Nobody looks at me the way you do,
All of a sudden, i felt all alone again.

Each time i reach home after school,
Nobody will be there waiting for my arrival,
Nobody will be there welcoming me home with a BIG BIG smile,
Nobody will run to me and greet me at the door.

I miss the time where you lie beside me and we took an afternoon nap together,
I miss the time where you wag your tail each time you see me,
I miss the moment you run towards me when i called your name,
I miss sharing apple with you =)

I miss you badly :(
Well, it had been 2 years now .. but you'll always be in my heart :)

LOVING YOU ALWAYS


CRYSTAL

No comments:

Post a Comment