Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Birthday ♥

4/1/11
me birthday
Nothing special about it,
Its just another day (:

i went to ioi to celebrate my birthday with my dear
On the way there i saw an eagle :D
mum said that it means something.
means that i will be strong and sore like an eagle.
well,
i asked her
how you know that that eagle is for me?
she answered
Its your birthday my dear.
add on you cant just see any eagle in Puchong,
its a very rare chance.
WOW ! xP

We watched Gulliver's Travels


nice show ;)

next ~ pressieeeeeeeeee

well as you can see its kind of a couple watch.
but i gotta keep 'em both :D
dont know how am i gonna use both of 'em x)
love it lots~



THANKS!


HAD A GREAT DAY WITH AN AMAZING PERSON!


oh yeah!
wanna thank all my friends who had wished me
and also those who sang that funny happy birthday song for me
you guys made my day ^^



3 comments:

  1. awww...I wanna watch Gulliver's Traveler too <3! nice watch you're having ;D! btw, thanks for dropping by my blog ;)! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW.. That's really sweet of your mummy!! =)

    ReplyDelete