Wednesday, October 27, 2010

my prayer ♥

Dear Lord,
Life had been tough ..
But still i wanna thank you for everything that happened in my life ..
Thank you for the sad times, happy times, times when i laugh, times when i cry ..
Cause i know that in every circumstance GIVE THANKS ..
Everything happens for a reason and nothing comes without You knowing it ..
Lord,
i pray that you'll give me strength to overcome all these ..
Cause i know that i cant do it alone .. ._.
Sometimes ..
i really feel like quitting life ..
Cause its just so TOUGH .. i'm tired already .. sigh~
i know that life isn't easy at all ..
life never was, never is and never will be easy ..
i know i'm here for a purpose, everyone is here for a purpose ..
Therefore,
for the sake of myself, my love ones and with the help from You,
i'll live my life untill the end .
Before i end my prayer i wanna tell you Lord ,


what i want is very simple, i just want to be happy

AMEN ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment